Translate

Total Pageviews

Monday, September 15, 2014

A few of my favorite things....

Favorite things; they make us happy, give us comfort, put a smile on our faces. You know the song "I simply remember my favorite things and then I don't feel so bad." You just sang it in your head right? I know I did.

Well here are a few of my favorite things just because I feel like sharing. Here we go and they are in no particular order. Enjoy and please feel free to comment.

Disney's Typhoon Lagoon; To me the happiest place I could imagine being. I just love it there. It is a Tropical themed water park with Caribbean music playing and white sandy beaches with Tiki huts everywhere selling yummy drinks. Cool water rides with caves and a lazy river and a massive wave pool. A must see.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/destinations/typhoon-lagoon/

Jessica Smith's workouts; She is an online personal trainer who is the girl next door and extremely personable. She has perfect form and is easy to follow. I workout with Jessica on a daily basis. Her over 200+ FREE workouts are easy to follow and will get you results. Check her out, something for everyone, you wont regret it. (She also has amazing professionally made DVD's of her workout as well)

http://www.jessicasmithtv.com/

Red Wine; I love a good glass of red wine in the evenings. I must say this is my guilty pleasure. Right now our house wine at home is Cesari - fine wines of Verona (Merlot). It has a good bouquet and a full-bodies flavour. LCBO: http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/product/cesari-merlot-delle-venezie/572453#.VBWy6BNzbIU
But my red wine of choice for a treat is by far Masi. LCBO: http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/product/masi-costasera-amarone-classico-doc/317057#.VBWzVxNzbIU This bottle of wine actually gave me goose bumps.

Contagious laughter; I love a really good laugh and all I can say about that is watch this YouTube video at the time it had 19,838,799 views. Enjoy.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p32OC97aNqc

Sushi; Robbie and I have been Sushi tasting all about Toronto. We each have our favorite roll, his is Spicy Salmon and mine is Avocado Cucumber. To be honest with you and this might be a shocker for some of you but the best we have found SO FAR is from a Grocery store called Oceans. You get 8 rolls for $2.99 on sale. Great value and bang for your buck.

http://www.grocerysavings.ca/onlinegrocerystores/ontario/oceansfreshfoodmarketflyer.asp

Facebook; I love being on Facebook. I enjoy seeing all that my friends and family are up to and getting caught up with them as well. I was able to locate some long lost relatives that I probably wound not be able to find without it.  Stop by and say hello - follow us: @Mr.&Mrs.Hollywood on Facebook.

Some others things that are my favorite things are spending family time with our kids, a neat and tidy home, tropical places, yummy bagels, a good movie and ALL of Robbie's home cooking. :)
I am a very luck lady.

What are some of your favorite things?


2 comments:

  1. I like your favourite things - a nice list. I love Midnight In Paris; traveling around the world discovering new and interesting places; wonderful dinners out with wine; the pleasures of good company - family and friends; an interesting project to create and sink my teeth in; some great documentaries and biographies to learn more things...... those are some of my favourite things. Oh, yes, and my hubby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a nice list too!!! Nice to focus on the positives and not the negatives. Well done. Thanks for reading my blog.

      Delete