Translate

Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Feeding your Mind, Body & Soul



              What are you feeding your mind, body & soul?


Mind:

I often catch myself when having a negative thought & I try to replace it with a positive one. Not always easy though. When I find myself frustrated, scared, intimidated I repeat a mantra in my head.  Mine is "I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me."  I emphasis the ALL part of that as ALL things are possible. 

Try to find your own mantra you can use for when the mind starts to go in a direction you don't want it to.

Body:

I try to make the best possible food choices that I can being a Vegetarian makes this a tad difficult as I need to look for high protein foods to replace meat. Getting the morning started off right with exercise and a healthy meals really sets the tone for my day.

Try the KISS method (keep it simple stupid) FOR EXAMPLE: Have hard boiled eggs ready for the morning, prep your lunch the night before and use your crock pit to have dinner all ready for when you get home.

Soul:

This is an area that I need to work on - I need to feed my soul and I haven't yet found a way in which to do that but if I look back on my life I'd say that I was feeding my soul when I painted, created and finished something that I did with my hands.

Feeding your soul can mean going for a quiet walk taking in nature and getting fresh air and exercise at the same time.

We are what we surround ourselves with - so surround yourself with like minded people who have goals, high morals, a good sense of humor, loyal and who are kind.

What are you feeding your MIND, BODY & SOUL?

No comments:

Post a Comment